We may collect the following data:
- Personal identification data (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
[Add any other data Figlinq collects]
How do we collect your data?
We may collect yourt data when you use our service, fill in forms on our website, or browse our Website. This includes data to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, and other data in order to request further services or information.
Data from other sources
We may obtain data, including your personal data, from third parties and sources other than the Service, such as our partners, advertisers, and integrated services. If we combine or associate data from other sources with personal data that we collect through the Service, we will treat the combined data as personal data in accordance with this Policy.
How do we store your data?
Figlinq uses the strictest security measures that are available for our cloud site. Figlinq uses https, a protocol for secure network communication and Secure WebSockets to open interactive communication between a browser and a server. Figlinq encrypt data in transmission with industry-standard SSL.
For Figlinq's server and data hosting infrastructure we use Google Cloud Platform, which has a robust security policy. Google’s industry-leading data center operations are compliant with: ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27017, ISO/IEC 27018, SOC 1/2/3, PCI DSS, CSA STAR. Read more here and here.
Figlinq allows users to make their data and charts public, private, or secret. A public data/chart is accessible to other users on the web. Other users have the ability to fork their own version of a public data/chart, but cannot modify the original data/chart. A private data/chart can only be accessed by a logged-in user with whom the data/chart is shared. A secret data/chart has a shared key associated with it, and unique URL. Only a user with the specific URL can access the data/chart. Secret data/charts can be embedded in other apps and websites and will only be accessible to an individual using that app or browsing that page. Users can share data/charts with other users to collaborate. Permission to edit and collaborate can also be revoked.
The safety and security of your data also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of data via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its security when it is transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures implemented in our Service.
How long do we retain your data?
We will keep hold of your data for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain it will depend on any legal obligations we have (such as tax recording purposes), the nature of any contracts we have in place with you, the existence of your consent and/or our legitimate interests as a business.
You may, of course, decline to share certain personal data with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of the Service. You may update, correct, or delete your data and preferences at any time by accessing your account preferences page on the Service. If you wish to access or amend any other personal data we hold about you, or to request that we delete any of your data you may contact us at email@example.com. We may not accommodate a request to change data if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the data to be incorrect. Please note that while any changes you make will be reflected in active user databases instantly or within a reasonable period of time, we may retain all data you submit for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.
If you receive commercial email from us, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions contained within the email. You may also opt-out from receiving commercial email from us, and any other promotional communications that we may send to you from time to time, by sending your request to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may allow you to view and modify settings relating to the nature and frequency of promotional communications that you receive from us in user account functionality on the Service.
Please be aware that if you opt-out of receiving commercial email from us or otherwise modify the nature or frequency of promotional communications you receive from us, it may take up to ten (10) business days for us to process your request, and you may receive promotional communications from us that you have opted-out from during that period. Additionally, even after you opt-out from receiving commercial messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us regarding the Service.
We do not carry out any automated decision making or profiling on our website. Should this change we will update this policy accordingly.
We are committed to upholding your rights. If you think we have not done so, please contact email@example.com.
The Service may contain features or links to websites and services provided by third parties. Any data you provide on third-party sites or services is provided directly to the operators of such services and is subject to those operators’ policies, if any, governing privacy and security, even if accessed through the Service.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third-party sites or services to which links or access are provided through the Service. We encourage you to learn about third parties’ privacy and security policies before providing them with data.
Although we may allow you to adjust your privacy settings to limit access to certain personal data, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures on the Service. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users with whom you may choose to share your data. Further, even after data posted on the Service is removed, caching and archiving services may have saved that data, and other users or third parties may have copied or stored the data available on the Service.
We cannot and do not guarantee that data you post on, or transmit to, the Service will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
How will we use your data?
Figlinq collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users.
- Improve the Service, and develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- To enforce or apply our terms of service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
If you agree, Figlinq may also share your data with our partner companies, so that they may offer you their products and services.
[List organizations that will receive data]
When Figlinq processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting data from credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Figlinq would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
[List organizations that will receive data]
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Figlinq from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Figlinq would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Figlinq for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Figlinq correct any data you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Figlinq to complete the data you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Figlinq erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Figlinq restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Figlinq’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Figlinq transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log data and visitor behavior data. When you visit our websites, we may collect data from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website [Add any uses Figlinq has for cookies]
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Figlinq uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Figlinq uses these cookies to collect data about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and data about your browser, device, and your IP address. Figlinq sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website. [Add any other types of cookies Figlinq uses]
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us